Most wedding magazines have a question list to ask your photographer, so let’s go through Beautiful Beginnings Bridal questions that you should ask your potential photographer.
- Are you the only photographer in this company? Yes, at TNMPhotography Neil is the main photographer that shows up for every wedding we shoot.
- Is the work that I am seeing all yours and only yours or is it a compilation of work from more then one photographer? Yes all work on our website and blog our from Neil’s camera.
- Can you show me 3 or more complex weddings you’ve done? Yes I can and lots of stories to go with it 🙂
- Photojournalism? Or both? Yes both, a wedding day is a variety of styles, photojournalism, posed, portrait, product and even food photography. We are comfortable with wearing many hats on your wedding day.
- Do you offer special effects, digital colour seperation and retouching? Yes, no additional charge, we provide the images as we think they will look best and no problem if you have special request. It is your day not ours.
- Is unlimited coverage included in your packages or is there an extra fee for all day coverage? All our wedding packages are all day coverage, we don’t want you to miss out on any part of your day.
- Are you willing to come extra early to get shots of us (the couple) before the ceremony if we choose to do that? Would there be a fee for this? Yes! If you want to give us more time for photo’s we would love to be there! All packages are full day coverage and no extra fee’s on any of our packages. Did I mention that all wedding photography packages are full day coverage. 🙂
Thanks for reading, they have 2 pages of questions so will have another blog soon with more common bridal magazine wedding questions.
www.tnmphotogarphy.ca – Durham Region Ontario wedding photographer